Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Open Your Mouth and Sing


“I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;

    with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known

    through all generations.”

Psalm 89:1



What are you singing about today?

Even if it is only in the shower when no one else is home!

Today is a good time to sing about God’s love.

Remind yourself by singing of it.

When you sing of His great love you honor Him and at the same time you encourage your spirit.

What a tragic loss if the only time you open your mouth to sing is during a weekly worship service.

Go ahead, sing along with the radio at the top of your lungs

and bless the Lord while you’re driving.

So what if someone sees you (or even hears you)

You’ll get over it and you just might brighten their day.

God’s love is amazing and so worth singing about.

Go ahead, right now...



“... You split the sea

 So I could walk right through it

 You drowned my fears in perfect love

 You rescued me

 And I will stand and sing

 I am a child of God”
(Don’t know the words? Sing along with the video below...)






No comments: