Wednesday, March 3, 2021

How Marvelous!

 

“But he knows the way that I take;

when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

My feet have closely followed his steps;

I have kept to his way without turning aside.”

Job 23:10-11


“How marvelous, How wonderful

And my song shall ever be

How marvelous, How wonderful

Is my savior’s love for me!”

If you are honest then you would probably confess

to struggling with that last line in the scripture above.

Job say’s: “I have kept to his way without turning aside.”

 I miss more than I care to admit to.

But...

His grace, His mercy, His love!!

How marvelous and how wonderful!

No wonder another hymn of the ages declares

“When we’ve been there ten thousand years

Bright shining as the stars,

We’ve no less days to sing His praise

Than when we’ve first begun!”

Click on the link below and enjoy a few moments of worship.

Go ahead, just you and the Holy Spirit!

https://youtu.be/ciI0mq9s3Bs

 

 

 

No comments: