Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Praise Break



This praise break is brought to you by the Word of God...





“Then a voice came from the throne, saying:

“Praise our God, all you his servants,

you who fear him, both great and small!”

Revelation 19:5





“.Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.”

Nehemiah 8:6





And again, “Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him.”

Romans 15:11





“Is anyone among you in trouble?

Let them pray.

Is anyone happy?

Let them sing songs of praise.”

James 5:13





“The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock!

Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!”

II Samuel 22:47





“I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.”

Psalm 146:2





“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;

save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.”

Jeremiah 17:14

Click on the link below to enjoy a praise song -




No comments: