Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Love You Lord

“I love you, Lord, my strength.”
Psalm 18:1
 
Do you express your love to the Lord?
Do you, through thoughts, words and deeds make it known to Him how much you love Him?
Imagine being in love with someone who never returns or expresses that love to you!
That is what we are sometimes guilty of.
We often find it easier to express that love for Him to others than we do telling Him.
Make it a point as this year ends and a new one begins to do just that.
Put words and actions to that love.
Express it freely and often just as the Lord expresses it to you.
What?
You say you haven’t heard it lately?
Listen and look because I know it is no secret.
I know He is deeply in love with you and I see it lavished on you every day.
So let’s resolve to appreciate His love and to express our love to Him more than we ever have before.
What an exciting year that will make for us!
 

No comments: