Thursday, December 17, 2020

Emptied For You

 

“who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself,

by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.

Philippians 2:6-7 ESV


 

The Son of God emptied Himself in order that you might be filled.

 

He emptied Himself so you might be filled with...love.

“We love because he first loved us.” I John 4:19

 

He emptied Himself so you might be filled with...joy.

“I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and

that your joy may be complete.”  John 15:11

 

He emptied Himself so that you might be filled with...peace.

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27

 

He emptied Himself so you might be filled with...hope.

“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,”  Ephesians 1:18

 

It is beyond amazing how God emptied Himself in order

that you might be filled with all good things!

What a wonderful God we serve!

 

P.S. He even emptied a tomb that you might be filled with resurrection life!

  

No comments: