Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Rich Man Poor Man


“Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.”

Colossians 3:16







Gods’ message makes me rich.

Uh oh, now I’ve got your attention!

But hold on just a minute.

As I let His message dwell in me there is a richness that can be imparted to others when I teach and admonish them.

His words in me become life to others.  

That is a wealth worth sharing.

Those are riches beyond compare.

To impact others for Christ by what we say!

It does not happen because of who I know or where I ‘go to church’.

 It happens when we let His message richly dwell in us.

Are you a rich man today?

No comments: