Friday, March 8, 2019

Morning Speaks


“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,

    for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go,

    for to you I entrust my life.”

Psalm 143:8







The morning does indeed bring us word of Gods’ unfailing love.

It does so in hundreds of ways.

Do you see that sunrise?

Beautiful isn’t it?

Let it remind you of Gods’ unfailing love for you.

Just getting out of bed in the morning can be a reminder.

Hs mercies are new every morning and they are there to greet you as your feet hit the floor.

Speaking of the floor -  

Did you sleep in peace through the night, safe in your home?

That is just another way to recognize His love for you.

There is an old song that says:

“Count your many blessing

Name them one-by-one

Count your many blessing

See what God has done.”

It is so easy to count complaints but let me challenge you to turn that around and count your many blessing!






No comments: