Monday, March 12, 2018

No Time Like Gods’ Time!


““But when the fullness of time had come,

God sent forth his Son, born of woman,

born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law,

so that we might receive adoption as sons.”

Galatians 4:4-6





Have you ever felt like you wanted to yell something like this at God –

Give me all the answers and I want them now! 

Come on – be honest with me!

We used to have a wall plaque here at home with a similar sentiment that said –

“Lord, Give me patience and I need it now!”

We want everything now!

We have Instant coffee, instant oatmeal, instant potatoes, instant this or instant that.  Drive-thru banks, pharmacies, fast-food, everything to satisfy our need to have it quicker!

I have even heard of a drive-thru church!

Sounds like a Vegas thing doesn’t it?

We don’t want to wait for answers either do we?

We’ll google it or go to Wikipedia or surf the web for an answer –

even if it’s’ not accurate.

But maybe you’ve notice – when it comes to our walk with the Lord, God is never in a hurry!

He is also never late or never early!

He is always right on time. His time!

No comments: