Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Gods’ Arm Can’t Be Twisted


““But when the fullness of time had come,

God sent forth his Son, born of woman,

born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law,

so that we might receive adoption as sons.”

Galatians 4:4-6






I have to admit that sometimes it irks me that I have to wait on God.

I want an answer and I want it now!

How about you, or am I the only one?

Not only is God not in a hurry, He also won’t be rushed by any amount of our tears, our prayers, our whining, our threats or any other actions we may take.

The Bible has a phrase – maybe you’ve heard it – it goes like this –

“but when the fullness of time had come...” 

Things happen exactly when God intends them to happen.

Jesus was born in the fullness of time!

Not early, not late – but right on time!

In the fullness of time!

Gods’ plans unfold just as and just when He has purposed them too. 

There is never a last minute panic in heaven where all of Gods’ plans must change because I am pouting about how slow I perceive God to be taking to answer me or change my circumstances.

C’mon, admit it – we’ve all been there thinking we can twist Gods’ arm.

He won’t be manipulated though!

He is God and we are not!


No comments: