Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fear Not!

 
Fear not!
Do not be afraid.
It is said that the most repeated command in scripture is “Fear not!”
How wonderful is that.
God’s most repeated word to us is not to fear.
Still, so many live in fear.
Fear of an enemy, fear of losing a job, fear of embarrassment or humiliation.
If you find yourself fearful today – take heart at those two simple words from God.
Fear not!
 
Isaiah 41:10
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
 
Genesis 15:1
 “After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”
 
Psalm 118:6
“The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?”
 
Daniel 10:12
“Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.”
 
Luke 12:32
“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
 
Go ahead and hit the search button on the words – Fear Not!  In your favorite Bible software concordance and be prepared to be encouraged!
 
 

No comments: