Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cliché


“But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid.

I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you;

he is the Messiah, the Lord.”  

Luke 2:10-11







Yep, I know you’ve heard it!

But I’m gonna say it anyway –

“He’s the Reason for the Season.”

But let me turn that clichés meaning around just a bit.

How about we make sure to make His reasons impact our season.

Take Him out of the manger and bring Him to work with you.

He’s with you already so why not acknowledge it.

I know, I know, it’s not politically correct to mention Him at work.

But the Holy Spirit can be very creative in His ways to direct our conversations when we let Him.

Ask the Holy Spirit today to help you introduce Jesus to others.

You might just be surprised how He opens those doors of opportunity.

I once had a co-worker tell me his son wanted to dress up as the ‘Holy Ghost’ for Halloween.

That started a conversation with him about spiritual things, causing him to think about more than just what his son was wearing on October 21st.

So, here’s the challenge:

Will you let His reasons impact your season?   




No comments: