Thursday, August 31, 2017

Where He Leads...


“Since you are my rock and my fortress,

for the sake of your name lead and guide me.”    

Psalm 31:3





Recently, as we traveled along the NYS Thruway on our way to Michigan we stopped at a thruway rest stop for a few minutes.

As we were there I watched two older gentleman walking in, one behind the other.

The gentleman following was blind.

He held a cane in one hand and the other hand was on the shoulder of the other gentleman who was leading him through the busy halls filled with travelers.

He had to trust his guide,

Isaiah 42:16 tells us:

“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,

along unfamiliar paths I will lead them.”

God is your God, sometimes He leads along ways you have not known and along unfamiliar paths.

You will not reach your destination if we do not trust Him and follow where He leads.

Natural sight will not take you down the path set for you.

It may actually hinder or distract you.

It is only through your hand planted firmly on the shoulder of God and trusting as you follow Him that you will go where He wants you to go!






No comments: