Monday, July 21, 2014

Hope In God


 
 
“No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame…”

Psalm 25:3


“but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Isaiah 40:31

 

And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Romans 5:5

 

“But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior;

my God will hear me.”

Micah 7:7
 
 

“I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.”

Psalm 130:5

 
Stock market, bank accounts, the word of man, a job offer…

What are you putting your hope in today?

Maybe, I’ll rephrase that question – Who are you putting your hope in today?

We can confidently trust and continually hope in the Lord.

As the scriptures declare –

“No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame.”

 

No comments: