Friday, January 8, 2021

Lest We Forget

 


Just seemed like a good reminder for us at the end of this week.

My suggestion?

Print this page out, take it into your prayer closet and meditate on these verses.

 

“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us

and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”

       Ephesians 5:1-2    

 

 

“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies,

do good to those who hate you,”

Luke 6:27

 

 

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:34

 

 

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Romans 12:9

 

 

“If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains,

but do not have love, I am nothing.”

1 Corinthians 13:2

 

 

“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient,

bearing with one another in love.”

Ephesians 4:2

No comments: