Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank You!





I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who read this blog.
I pray it has been, and continues to be, a blessing for which you give thanks.
But let us all recognize the One most deserving of all our thanksgiving on this day…

“Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:”
Psalm 50:14

“But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving;
I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.
Jonah 2:9

“Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and
honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Revelation 7:12

“God gave you the gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you”?
William A. Ward

Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow.
Edward Sandford Martin

Please enjoy the video below...

No comments: