Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Now, Not Later


“...now is the day of salvation.”

II Corinthians 6:2b




I’m not as bad as so-and-so!

Hey, if I go to hell, I’ll be with all my friends.

If God is a loving God, then why_______________(fill in the blank).

We’ve all heard these and dozens of other excuses people make for rejecting the free gift of salvation.

John Haywood is credited with saying:

“There is none so blind as he who will not see.”

The truth is Satan will use any means possible to keep many from receiving Gods gift.

If someone refuses to acknowledge their own sinful state, then they remain ignorant of their predicament and unable to receive salvation.

Scripture draws us, declaring

“For he says,

“In the time of my favor I heard you,

    and in the day of salvation I helped you.”

I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

If you are reading this, don’t continue in denial.

Receive the gift of salvation by first recognizing your need.

You are not unique.

We have all fallen short.

But Gods’ gift of His Son is extended to you today.

Will you receive Him?


No comments: