Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Are Your Expectations Killing You?


“What I feared has come upon me;

    what I dreaded has happened to me.”

Job 3:25




Talk about our expectations coming to pass!

Job declared that what he feared and what he dreaded actually were realized.

So a question we can ask ourselves is this:

Do your expectations lead to death or to life?

We really have a part to play in our destiny.

God posed the option this way –

“This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.

Now choose life, so that you and your children may live”

God not only gave the option – He also made a recommendation.

Are you expecting life and blessings or death and curses?

I know I am going with Gods’ recommendation.

I know which one I am choosing!

How about you?




No comments: