Monday, November 19, 2018

A Good Thing


“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord,

and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High.”

Psalm 92:1 (KJV)






I am thankful for a God whose mercies are new every day.

Every day I need that mercy applied in my life.

I am thankful for the family God has given me, a wonderful wife, son and daughter.

They serve Him well.

I am thankful for health and strength and His breath of life breathed into me.

I am thankful that I am living in a country where I am free to express that thanksgiving to Him.

I am thankful for a church family that loves, encourages and challenges me.

I am thankful that each and every sunrise I am able to receive His blessings.

Yes, while it is true that we must not save thankfulness for one day a year, it is still and always a good thing to give thanks to the Lord.

What are you thankful for?

That’s not a rhetorical question.

Share it with all of us and in so doing, give Him all the glory!!


No comments: