Monday, August 24, 2015

Who Does God Love the Most?

 
 
Who does God love the most?
Is it Billy Graham?
No?
I know, It’s Mother Teresa!
No, not her either?
Oh, wait a minute – I know; how could I miss this –
Of course it’s Jesus!
What do you mean, it’s not Him either?
Now you’ve really got me thinking – who could it be?
The answer is…are you ready for this…
All of them and none of them!
You see, Jesus spoke these words in the High Priestly Prayer of John 17:23
 
I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.
Then the world will know that you sent me and
have loved them even as you have loved me.”
 
Gods’ love is perfect.
Gods’ love is complete.
God’s love doesn’t need to be improved upon.
He loves as with the same love that He loves His Son.
We cannot earn His love and He does not have different levels of love based on your value.
He values each and every one of us that He has created.
So who does God love the most?
Look in the mirror to find out and then hand that same mirror to the brother or sister next to  you!
What wonderful love!
 

No comments: