Monday, June 16, 2014

Where’s the Blog?

Here it is!
Yes it’s little late due to a schedule change in my life.
I know, I know, I said that word we all dread – C-H-A-N-G-E!
But you know that old saying:
“Like death and taxes – change is inevitable!”
Everyone faces it without exception.
Sometimes we know it’s coming, other times it takes us by surprise.
Job confidently said:
“Yet man is born to as surely as sparks fly upward.”
Job 5:7
Trouble in the life of man is not unusual.
Add change to that list.
So “Come on” you say – “Encourage me, don’t discourage me.”
Here it is:
God promises:
“…I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
What a wonderful reassurance in the midst of change.
Aren’t you glad He didn’t say –
“As long as life is smooth sailing, I’m along for the ride.”
Nope, He is always with you.
I don’t know what changes or what trouble you may be facing but I do know this:
You are not alone.
If you have surrendered your life to Him, the very Spirit of God is inside you and is with you through the change, through the trouble, through “…the valley of the shadow of death…” as David wrote in Psalm 23.
You are not alone!

No comments: