Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Getting Much Done!

“I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet];
 but one thing I do
 [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.”
Philippians 3:13-14
 

Do you want to accomplish all God has for you to do?
Then let’s review the 7 things we learned from Pauls’ admonition above –
1.      Choose to keep it real.
“I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet];…”
2.      Choose what is most important.
“…but one thing I do…”
3.      Choose to let go of your past.
“…forgetting what lies behind…”
4.      Choose tasks that stretch you.
“…straining forward…”
5.      Choose to know where you are going.
“…I know what lies ahead…”
6.      Choose to keep moving forward.
“…I press on toward the goal…”
7.      Choose the best.
“…to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize…”
These are goals worth pursuing!
God, through His Holy Spirit, is by your side to help you achieve them!

No comments: