Wednesday, February 6, 2019

More Unique than Fingerprints and DNA


“But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace...my immediate response, was not to consult any human being. I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. They only heard the report: “the man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.”

And they praised God because of me.”

Galatians 1:15-24 selected








“...who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace...”

We have been looking at the question:

Do you want to know God’s plan for your life?

Previously we said it was important to start with a recognition of God in your life.

Our second step is realization.

Realizing that you are not an accident; no one is!

And with that realization comes the understanding that God has a unique purpose and call on your life.

That is right.

No one else in all of history has the same purpose and call as you.

And to think, you thought only your fingerprints and DNA were unique!

There is so much for you to accomplish.

Your unique call and purpose can only be fulfilled by you.

God calls you and He equips you for that call.

Can you miss it?

Unfortunately, yes.

Many choose not to believe it or receive it.

I once spoke to someone who thought it was arrogant of me to believe God had a unique call on my life.

They thought it very self-centered.

But the truth is, it beautifully reveals the greatness of God and His creativity and love for each one He has created.

And that especially includes you!

No comments: