Friday, October 12, 2018

I Go to the Rock!


“Truly he is my rock and my salvation;

    he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.”

Psalm 62:2






I will never be shaken!

Can you honestly make that declaration?

Many boast of being able to, but when something happens to rock their world the words that they once boasted in can no longer be heard.

Like a ‘fair weather friend’ they abandon the Lord faster than you can say ‘amen’!

Honestly, I think we are all guilty of it.

That makes His faithfulness to us all the more marvelous.

I stand in awe of one who has promised –

Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you.

When I am shaken and afraid or when I am in doubt or unfaithful, He remains faithful!

That is why the Psalmist could confidently say of Him –

He is my rock, my salvation and my fortress.

Do you need a fortress today?

Do you need a place of protection and defense?

Maybe you just need a place of rest and quiet.

He is all those things and so much more.  

He is so worthy of all our praise!








No comments: