Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thank You!

“I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.”
Ephesians 1:16
 
 
We are very close to completing a third year of writing this blog
and I want to take a moment and say thank you to those near and far who have read it.
I know we have some faithful readers in countries far removed from
His Place in Wayne County, here in Western New York.
We have now had page views from well over 80 different nations.
These include faithful readers in places like Russia,
Germany, Ukraine and Malaysia, to name a few.
Our prayer continues to be that wherever you are in your walk with God this blog helps to move you forward and help you grow.
I am truly blessed and honored to be a part of a church family
that is hungry for God and He continues to bless us with a wonderful Pastor who regularly brings us strong, sound biblical teaching.
I would love to hear from you if this blog has been a help and ministered to you in some way.
If you do share with all of us – one simple rule – To God Be the Glory!
You can respond by way of the ‘Comment’ section in the blog.
 

No comments: